- Financial aid is available for pre-kindergarten through 12th grade to current Wilmington Friends School families and to those applying for admission.
- The average financial aid award is $12,308.
- Financial aid awards are made on a case by case basis to families who have completed a financial aid application, and who qualify for financial aid, as determined by their application.
- "Need" covers a wide range, from substantial need to a need for moderate assistance to bridge the gap between what a family can afford and the full cost of tuition.
- The financial aid committee makes every effort to make a Friends School education affordable for all families.
Families receiving financial aid must submit a new application and up-to-date tax returns each year they wish to receive aid. Families who do not qualify or who have been wait listed for financial aid in a given year are welcome to apply again for the following school year.
Applications for financial aid for the 2021-22 school year will be available on October 1, 2020.
Please contact Melissa Brown with questions about tuition/affordability, firstname.lastname@example.org