Food service at WFS is managed by Culinart Group
, one of the leading dining programs for independent schools. Culinart focuses on fresh ingredients, healthy choices, and a well-rounded menu that appeals to all tastes. For the 2020-21 school year, food service will operate a bit differently in order to adhere to safety guidelines and with some changes to payment.Menus and Payment
Lower School Lunch
- Please register with the MyPaymentsPlus app or the mypaymentsplus.com website, even if you had a credit balance from the prior year. You can download the app in the iTunes store.
- Credit balances from the prior year will be refunded to families in September.
- When you register, you will need your student’s ID. This can be found by going to the WFS website and selecting your child’s name. Click on the “Contact” tab and then scroll down and the ID will be on the left.
- Menus, ordering, and payment are all executed on the My Payments Plus site.
- This PDF provides more information about using MyPaymentsPlus: MyPaymentsPlus info.pdf
- NEW: "Entree only" meals are now available daily for $4.95 (MS and US) and $2.95 (LS).
Middle and Upper School
- Lower school lunch will be similar in delivery to the past, however the ordering will be on a weekly basis by day, with the order submitted a week in advance.
- Menus for ordering will go live one week prior (Monday) and close on Friday for the following week.
- Lunch options will be available on Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday (no lunch on half day Wednesdays and Pizza Day on Friday). You may choose any day, all days or no days, and you will have the opportunity to order on a weekly basis (not monthly as in the past).
- You will be able to choose from four entrée options (salad special, pizza special, grill item, and sandwich special) and each lunch will include the entrée, a hand-held fruit, and cookie or chips.
- Cost of each day's lunch will be $3.95. No beverage will be provided. You should remember to bring your filled water bottle daily.
- In the ordering process, you will need to identify your student’s home base teacher so that lunches can be sorted by that room. Instead of pre-loading funds, you will use a credit card to pay weekly for what you purchase.
- Middle and upper school lunch will look much different this year. The cafeteria and Java Nook will be closed and all lunches will be delivered to the classrooms by advisory.
- Lunches can be ordered one week in advance up until the day of using the MyPaymentsPlus app or the mypaymentsplus.com website.
- Menus will go live on Monday and cut off on Friday for the following week.
- Lunches will be available on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday.
- All lunches will include an entrée (salad special, pizza special, grill special, or sandwich special), bottled water, cookie and chips for $6.95.
- In the ordering process you will need to identify your student’s advisor so that lunches can be sorted and delivered to that room. Instead of pre-loading funds, you will use a credit card to pay weekly for what you purchase.