We are now accepting applications for the 2022 Camp Season. All applicants who submit an application by April 1st will receive an update in their employment status by the end of April.
Thank you for your interest in employment at Wilmington Friends Summer Camp. The application below is for applicants who are interested in applying as a non-paid Counselor in Training (CIT) or for a paid Camp Counselor position for the summer of 2022. Applicants interested in our CIT program must be entering at least 10th grade to apply. Those interested in the Camp Counselor position must be entering at least 11th grade to apply. Please note that these positions require the following competencies before employees can be eligible to work:
1. The ability to put the needs of others ahead of your own.
2. The ability to take a stand for something that is right even if unpopular.
3. The ability to work consistently, follow through on your commitments, and put in a strong effort even when tired or when conditions are taxing.
4. The ability to resolve disputes or conflicts.
5. The ability to come up with activities or a plan of action when conditions changed suddenly.