Volunteer to be a Be Bold for Blue advocate! As a volunteer, you'll have the opportunity to make a great impact on the WFS community. Your help spreading the word and encouraging those in your network to make a gift will help everyone at WFS!
- Sign up to be a volunteer
- Then, create a fundraising page on our JustGiving day platform. See instructions with our downloadable WFS Giving Day Toolkit
- Make a gift and consider telling your supporters that you'll offer a match or challenge gift to encourage donations
- Reach out! We recommend engaging with your network in a variety of ways:
- Email or text your page to five (5) fellow alumni or friends of WFS to make a gift. Use our email templates (coming soon) when contacting your network.
- Share the Be Bold for Blue challenge on social media; use our toolkit (coming soon) to help brand your page.
- Consider following up an email or text with a phone call to encourage people to make a gift.
- Create a video saying why you're supporting the school, and share it on social media. Make sure to add a link to your fundraising page so your contacts can support the cause!
- Offer a match or challenge gift to encourage your network to give.
- Remain signed into your fundraising page to track your progress throughout the day!
Local volunteers are also invited to join us on campus on April 8 for a "connect-a-thon." We'll provide you a contact list and you can reach out via phone, email, text, or social media in the company of others doing the same. We'll also have some snacks and refreshments for you to enjoy!